Monday, November 1, 2010

Pearl of the Day - 23rd Dhū al-Qaʿda ذو القعدة

Kids are flowers; Love them, kiss them

Narrated Abu Huraira Ad-Dausi: Once the Prophet went out during the day. Neither did he talk to me nor I to him till he reached the market of Bani Qainuqa and then he sat in the compound of fatima's house and asked about the small boy (his grandson Al-Hasan) but fatima kept the boy in for a while.

I thought she was either changing his clothes or giving the boy a bath. After a while the boy came out running and the Prophet embraced and kissed him and then said, 'O Allah! love him, and love whoever loves him.'


Sahih Al-Bukhari
[34:333]






Well, The one I love most in my family is my youngest brother Thumama, coz he's really a blooming flower at our home and as I think all the blessings of Almighty Allah in our home are because of him as you know it's one of Prophet Mohammed(S.AW) sayings that most of the blessings of Lord on us are because of old people and kids living between us..
In anyhow kids are always so lovely and innocent so are they lovable naturally.  

No comments: